Detect both ferrous and non-ferrous tramp metal in magnetic ores, highly mineralized products and food products even when conveyed on steel cable belts.
The detection system operates by measuring the change in received electromagnetic signal of material being conveyed through the sensor area. Since the magnetic properties of a material are completely independent of conductivity, both magnetic and non-magnetic tramp metals are consistently detected.
- All solid state integrated circuits
- Designed for outdoor use
- No balancing or tuning required
- Built-in Coast Alarm circuitry
- Swing-away coil protection
- Field-replaceable circuit modules
- No periodic maintenance required
- Fail-safe control circuit