Single Stage, End Suction, ANSI Process Pump (CPO)
With +30 hydraulics, this pump line is designed to meet and exceed the ANSI/ASME B73.1 specification. Its open impeller design covers a wide range of service conditions (including a low flow region with the CPO-L model) while providing industry-leading low NPSHR performance and high efficiencies.
This pump is designed around a modular concept which allows the provision of multiple hydraulics with a small number of Power Frames. In addition, these Power Frames are completely interchangeable with models of other common ANSI pump manufacturers.
Designed to meet your most difficult applications with a state-of-the-art open impeller, CD4MCu wetted parts as standard and a heavy-duty Power Frame.
- Horizontal, overhung, single stage, end suction ANSI process pump
- Foot mounted, back pull-out design for ease of maintenance
- Dimensional interchangeability with most common ANSI/ASME B73.1 pump manufacturers
- Open impeller design allows handling of solids in suspension. The impellers are locked onto the shaft by threads and sealed with an O-ring
- External impeller adjustment sets impeller quickly and accurately without the need for special tools
- Machined flat surface suitable for use with magnetic mount vibration probe