Deep Reach Magnets
These Deep Reach Magnetic Separators are designed to remove tramp iron from heavy flows of material which normally bridge or choke when processed through magnetic grate separators. The unit consists of two large permanent magnets bolted to opposite sides of a housing. A 1-1/2" (38 mm) flange on both inlet and outlet are provided for installation. Center and side deflectors are located on the inlet of the housing to optimize tramp iron removal. Opposing magnet configuration provides superior ferrous contamination removal from light, fluffy, sticky or lumpy product flows.
- Low profile ideal for tight spaces
- Xtreme Rare Earth magnet circuits available to remove fine or weakly magnetic contaminants
- Stainless steel construction
- Hinged access for easy cleaning
- Easy to clean and automatic cleaning options