The Suspended Electromagnet provides tramp metal collection from conveyed materials. The electromagnet is typically mounted or suspended over a conveyor belt to remove large pieces of tramp metal that represent a hazard to downstream crushers, mills, pulverizers and grinders.
Suspended electromagnets also remove sharp metal that can damage or tear expensive conveyor belts, especially at transfer points.
Product purity is enhanced with the separation power of the suspended electromagnet.
- Exclusive oil expansion tank prevents condensation and protects against hot spots to extend coil life
- Aluminum or copper coils use Nomex insulation and fiberglass spacers to prevent shorts
- Five-year warranty on coil assembly
- New adjustable oil expansion tank design for any installation angle is mounted with slotted brackets, allowing the user to rotate the tank so the moisture drain is always on the low side
- Lift lugs now include two side-by-side holes to allow for simultaneous hoisting and installation of the suspension gear