Distributing feeders type TMS are designed to spread an incoming product flow across the whole width of screening machines or densimetric separation equipment.
Horizontal distributing feeders type TMS spread the incoming central product flow to 1, 2 or even 3 flow outlets across a larger distance. This maximizes processing efficiency.
The feeders are moved by unbalanced motors that are fixed directly to the feeders’ base. This eliminates the need for mechanical couplings and transmissions.
- Lateral feed and distribution crosswise to 1, 2 or 3 machines
- Maximizing the efficiency of screening machines or densimetric separation equipment
- Suitable for low and medium flow rates
- Capacity up to 450 t/h depending on the product density, granulometry and the installation angle
- Robust construction using carbon steel