Powerful permanent magnetic tube magnets are designed to remove ferrous contamination from dry and liquid products.
Xtreme Rare Earth Magnetic Tubes utilize the industry’s strongest magnet circuit available to recover more fine-iron contamination and reduce product wash off. They can be used as inspection tools or in areas where conventional Grate Magnets will not fit.
- 1" (25.4 mm) diameter tubes
- 316/316L stainless-steel construction
- Custom made to any length
- Xtreme Rare-earth circuits for up to 150°F, 250°F or 400°F
- Alnico circuits are available for temperatures up to 1200°F
- Tube magnets can be manufactured with the following ends:
- Stainless-steel end plugs with 1/4"-20 drilled and tapped ends
- Stainless-steel 1/4"-20 threaded studs, 1/2" long
- Stainless-steel plain end plugs with heliarc welds
- Stainless-steel sanitary end plugs