Vertical Turbine Pump (VTP)
The VTP pump line is normally designed to operate in wells or sumps. Its bowl assembly consists primarily of a suction case or bell, one or more pump bowls and a discharge case. The pump bowl assembly is positioned in the sump or well at a depth to provide the proper submergence.
- Multi-stage vertical centrifugal pumps with diffuser type bowl
- Semi-Open / Enclosed impellers
- Double suction first stage impeller available for ultra low NPSHR applications
- Counter clockwise rotation viewed from coupling end
- Basket or Conical strainer according to application requirements