Horizontal Single Stage Pump (SCE)
The SCE is a heavy-duty, single stage, overhung process pump, designed and built in accordance with the latest edition of API 610 (OH2 type), and with over 130 hydraulic combinations available.
Designed for all fluids and process conditions, the SCE Process Pump has an unmatched hydraulic range. Its range comprises over 130 hydraulic combinations with only 4 bearing brackets for easy maintenance and serviceability. The optimal design of the SCE ensures low vibration levels and long operating life.
- Radially split, centerline supported, single stage centrifugal pump
- Single or double volute depending on size
- Single suction, enclosed impeller
- Clockwise rotation viewed from the driver end, hydraulically balanced
- Thrust compensation by balance holes
- End-Top nozzle arrangement
- Centerline discharge nozzle